As you know, in order to fully relax, the interior of the room should contribute to this. As for the interior of the country house inside, the photo of which can be found below, it can be very diverse, depending on the preferences of the owners.
Taking into account the modern pace of life, for many people rest becomes a huge luxury, and a full-fledged one is completely unattainable. People solve this problem in different ways. Someone likes to spend time having fun in the city, while others prefer to relax outside the city. Many people get themselves a dacha where you can hide from the bustle of the city at any time of the day or night.
Modern design of a country house
Camping in your own summer cottage can be just fabulous. To enhance these magical sensations, it is worthwhile to correctly approach the design of the house and the surrounding area. These moments are very important, since a sloppy courtyard and an unpleasant interior of a country house will interfere with stress relief and will only spoil the mood. Even in a small house, you can create the most favorable atmosphere for relaxation and make the atmosphere cozy.
Interior decoration inside a country house with wood
Designers know a lot of ways to create a home environment that relieves the stress of city life. Moreover, when it comes to a summer residence, it is not at all necessary to invest large sums in decorating a house. A simple rustic style is quite suitable here, which you can work on with your own hands.
Interior decoration inside a country house in light colors
Planning space in a small cottage
Families often prefer small country houses for recreation: it is practical, does not require a lot of energy, and it usually looks much cleaner and neater than a huge dwelling, which is difficult to keep track of. Nevertheless, in such conditions, the problem of space clutter often arises. The following simple and effective tips will help you solve it:
- The greatest troubles regarding planning the interior of a country house usually arise in the kitchen: for the convenience of cooking, a large amount of equipment is needed: stove, microwave, oven, not even mention the numerous cabinets with dishes and kitchen utensils! Measure in advance the square meters for this equipment and, if necessary, purchase custom-made furniture - it is better to spend it once than put up with the inconvenience all the subsequent time.
- Put the minimum amount of furniture in the living room in a small cottage, and leave an empty space in the center - this will visually enlarge the room.
- It is not recommended to lay thick carpets in the rooms: it's not even about clutter or beauty, but about the health of the residents. In summer, during rest, the floors are usually warm, so there is no practical use of carpets. But the dust accumulates in them so much that there is absolutely nothing to breathe in a small room!
- When arranging a country house, give preference to folding furniture: in the daytime it can be easily removed, freeing up space.
- In conditions of limited footage, focus primarily on the practicality of the interior of a country house: curtains for zoning a room, shelves instead of massive wardrobes, folding tables for work and study - all this will help you effectively save space.
- The color of the walls of the country house plays a huge role: dark tones narrow the room, make it smaller, while light shades in combination with competent lighting and mirrors can visually expand the space.
The correct decor of a country estate is a guarantee of a pleasant stay in your favorite place.Treat yourself and your loved ones with the bright and individual interior of the country house, and the photo below will tell you some interesting design solutions:
Choosing an interior for the kitchen
Interior design of an economy-class kitchen has its own characteristics:
- wide windows provide good lighting;
- furniture must be selected taking into account the intense sunlight;
- there is no need for a large number of kitchen cabinets - after all, most of the dishes are in a city apartment;
- fresh flowers from your garden or pots with indoor plants will look great in the interior of the kitchen;
- if possible, it is worth installing household appliances in the kitchen - it will greatly facilitate the work.
The need for a bathroom
The economy class country house needs a bathroom. It will increase the comfort of your home compared to a summer shower and a rural toilet. Usually it is made combined, which saves the area of the house. In the bathroom, you can install cast-iron bathtubs, which are no longer used in city apartments. In order for the bathroom to function normally, it is necessary to install an autonomous sewerage system.
If the area of the country house is too small and does not allow placing standard furniture, you will have to be creative:
- berths can be placed in tiers;
- combine a bedroom and a nursery;
- use folding beds;
- install folding tables and pull-out shelves;
- to separate the sleeping and dining areas, you can hang a screen;
- apply the method of multifunctionality of objects.
Important! The main principle in decorating a house should be the economical use of square meters and a harmonious combination of colors and decor elements in the interior.
The value of the veranda
The veranda significantly expands the space of the economy-class country house. They are of two types: closed and open. In turn, closed verandas can be partially glazed and solid - French. Their construction will not take much time and will not require large funds. But such an extension in the house will be a good platform for recreation, receiving guests, and a family dinner. Glazed verandas are comfortable in that they protect from wind and bad weather, while at the same time leaving a wide view of the well-kept green courtyard.
How to decorate a country house with your own hands?
If the owner of the country house has artistic talent, it can be used when decorating the premises. Thus, it will turn out to create an excellent interior inside the country house with your own hands, look at the photo, and perhaps it will inspire you to create something of your own, exclusive.
Decoupage of an old cabinet
Using ordinary paint, for example, acrylic, you can create an ornament that will decorate the living room or bedroom. If the house is made of timber or sheathed inside with wooden panels, it is worth applying the drawing on wooden sheets, and then attaching them to the wall in the right place.
Fireplace in the interior of a country house
In addition to the walls, a creative person can independently process old furniture. For example, a restored wardrobe can be covered with patterns and a layer of varnish, after which it will become not just a place to store clothes, but also an interior decoration of a country house.
Creating an order for a brick fireplace
As for the rooms, even a small country house should have premises such as a living room, bedroom and kitchen. It is not at all necessary that they be huge, but it is still necessary to divide the place for receiving guests and drinking tea, the room where the owners of the house will sleep, and the room for cooking.
Decorative fireplace in the living room of a country house
In the living room you can often find such an important thing for a country house as a fireplace. You can lay it out on your own, but for this you need to know the principle of operation of such systems.Otherwise, misuse of the fireplace can lead to tragedy.
Cozy decor with wooden beams on the ceiling
If there is no desire to heat the fireplace with wood, you can take a closer look at decorative elements of this type. They look no worse than an ordinary fireplace, but they are absolutely safe and work from the mains. Moreover, such fireplaces are able to give the interior more comfort and are even capable of heating the air in the cold season.
Bright interior of a country house
There can be a lot of options for decorating a summer residence, and most of them do not require serious expenses. The main thing here is that the owners of the country house themselves feel comfortable and cozy, so ostentatious luxury in this case is absolutely useless.
How to choose a style?
As mentioned above, a country house is the place where a person rests in body and soul. Everything here should contribute to relaxation and tune in the right way. A rustic-style house will fit perfectly into the local landscape, unlike a high-tech building or a Victorian palace. The last two look very nice, but outdoor recreation in such a house is not very comfortable and cozy.
Provence style kitchen
A country house should be conducive to ensuring that a person can reunite with nature as much as possible. Country houses that are decorated in a rustic style will look much more relevant in the natural environment. Moreover, country and Provence styles also have one indisputable advantage, namely the ability not to spend too much money on decorating and purchasing furniture. It is the rustic style that is ideal for creating an economy class interior inside a country house, and the presented photo demonstrates this perfectly.
Interior inside a country house in a rustic style
Provence and country
Those people who gravitate towards a beautiful and simple rustic style should pay attention to one of these directions. For a country house, you can hardly think of something better.
Country style kitchen
In both cases, a maximum of natural materials are used, and all colors must be natural and natural. It is better to choose simple and wooden furniture. Old wardrobes, tables and armchairs that can be refurbished and installed in the living room and bedroom work well.
It is better to choose simple and wooden furniture for decoration.
As additional accessories, you can take multi-colored pillows in natural colors. In a rustic style, patchwork and other types of needlework are welcome.
You can decorate any room of a country house with decorative accessories made by yourself.
Decorating a country house with decorative accessories
If decorative ruffles and numerous souvenirs made from natural materials are not to the taste of the owner, you can opt for another calm style, namely the Scandinavian interior design inside the country house, the photo of which is presented below. Restraint is welcomed here, which is manifested in literally everything. Often, when decorating a room in a Scandinavian style, they do not even use curtains, but this is not for everybody.
Scandinavian style in the interior of a country house
In this case, all furniture and a few accessories should be of restrained shapes and dull colors. The result is a rather pleasant and maximally calm atmosphere, and for a country house this is just what you need.
Wall decoration in a country house